Dorel Industries Inc. (DII/B:CN) (DIIBF) PT Lowered to Cdn$16 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Stephen MacLeod lowered the price target on Dorel Industries Inc. (DII/B:CN) (OTC: DIIBF) to Cdn$16.00 (from Cdn$24.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
- Q4/18 operating results that were well below expectations
- Adjusted EBIT was down y/y across all segments and below forecast
- announced a 50% dividend cut, a restructuring program, and is reviewing its convert refinancing
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Raised to HK$33 at HSBC
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY17,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- HSBC Downgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!