Dorel Industries (DII/B:CN) (DIIBF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
TD Securities analyst Derek Lessard raised the price target on Dorel Industries (DII/B:CN) (OTC: DIIBF) to Cdn$10.00 (from Cdn$6.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP124 at Macquarie
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd (8830:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,200 at Macquarie
- Toray Industries, Inc (3402:JP) (TRYIY) PT Raised to JPY800 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!