Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd. (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at CLSA
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
CLSA analyst Nigel Muston raised the price target on Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd. (7532:JP) (OTC: DQJCY) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY2,840.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31.50 at Stifel Canada
- China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$4.10 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!