Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Grant Saligari lowered the price target on Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (OTC: DPZUF) to AUD70.71 (from AUD71.11) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR43 at Goldman Sachs
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR11.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!