Dometic Group AB (DOM:SS) (DTCGF) PT Raised to SEK184 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Berenberg analyst Trion Reid raised the price target on Dometic Group AB (DOM:SS) (OTC: DTCGF) to SEK184.00 (from SEK170.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gree Inc. (3632:JP) (GREZF) PT Raised to JPY600 at JPMorgan
- DeNA Co Ltd (2432:JP) (DNACF) PT Lowered to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- Deliveroo Holdings PLC (ROO:LN) (DROOF) PT Lowered to GBP2.95 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!