Docusign Inc. (DOCU) PT Raised to $290 at Wedbush as Checks Indicate Deal Flow is Accelerating
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
(Updated - June 18, 2021 7:36 AM EDT)
Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives raised the price target on Docusign Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) to $290.00 (from $260.00) on strong CLM checks and indications that deal flow is accelerating.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "we believe DOCU's deal flow continues to accelerate into the rest of FY22. We are seeing the DOCU solution set and e- signature platform being prioritized by IT decision makers as it serves a clear need for remote workers and appears to be the platform solution going forward for many enterprises. With a "new normal" and still heavy remote workforce on the horizon for the foreseeable future, we believe this backdrop has markedly accelerated DOCU's ability to further penetrate existing as well as new customers".
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$77 at Macquarie
- Mandom Corp. (4917:JP) (MDOMF) PT Lowered to KRW1,200 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!