Dixons Carphone Plc. (DC/:LN) (DSITF) PT Raised to GBP1.45 at Barclays
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Barclays raised its price target on Dixons Carphone Plc. (DC/:LN) (OTC: DSITF) to GBP1.45 (from GBP1.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,700 at Nomura/Instinet
- Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at HSBC
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!