Dixons Carphone Plc. (DC/:LN) (DSITF) PT Lowered to GBP0.90 at Barclays
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Barclays lowered its price target on Dixons Carphone Plc. (DC/:LN) (OTC: DSITF) to GBP0.90 (from GBP1.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
- Aixtron SE (AIXA:GR) (AIXXF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Barclays
- Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:IM) (TI) PT Raised to EUR0.52 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!