Divi's Laboratories Ltd (DIVI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,325 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
HSBC analyst Damayanti Kerai raised the price target on Divi's Laboratories Ltd (DIVI:IN) to INR4,325.00 (from INR4,260.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!