Diversey (DSEY) PT Raised to $21 at Jefferies in First Public Quarter
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Laurence Alexander raised the price target on Diversey (NASDAQ: DSEY) to $21.00 (from $19.00) after Sales of $632m beat the expectation of $614m. Sales declined 4% YoY as a 5% decline in Institutional (74% of total sales) was partially offset by 1% gain in Food & Beverage. In Institutional, strong performance in healthcare and infection prevention products were offset by COVID-related restrictions in food service and hospitality sectors.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "The company expects sequential improvement throughout the year, in line with our forecast. We are keeping our 2021E EBITDA forecast at $430m and 2022E at $460m." "Our new price target of $21 (+$2) represents 18.0x (vs prior 16.5x) our 2022E EV/EBITDA of $460m. DSEY currently trades at 16.6x our 2021E EBITDA, a steep discount to its closest peer, Ecolab (ECL, Hold), at 26.8x."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
- Aixtron SE (AIXA:GR) (AIXXF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!