Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Goldman Sachs analyst Maxim Nekrasov lowered the price target on Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (OTC: DNOPY) to PLN282.00 (from PLN283.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Peloton Interactive (PTON) to Neutral
- Nokian Renkaat Oyj (TYRES:FH) (NKRKY) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) PT Raised to $46 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!