Dine Brands (DIN) PT Lowered to $118 at Truist Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst Jake Bartlett lowered the price target on Dine Brands (NYSE: DIN) to $118.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Following solid 2Q21 results, we are lowering our ests. (higher G&A guidance) and our PT to $118, from $120, but still see strong upside to the shares. SSS at both brands accelerated in 2Q21, and while DIN did not give current trends, competitors have reported accelerating SSS in July. Applebee's has sustained higher avg. check and we expect IHOP trends to accelerate as late-night hours return. We continue to expect return of cash to shareholders in 4Q21, and DIN expects net unit growth in '22 at IHOP and '23 at Applebee's, which should drive multiple expansion."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPF) PT Lowered to EUR11.10 at Credit Suisse
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!