Digital Turbine (APPS) PT Raised to $90 at Craig-Hallum as AdColony Brings in App Advertising
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Mike Malouf raised the price target on Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) to $90.00 (from $80.00) after the company announced the acquisition of AdColony for $400M. $100M in cash at closing, $100M 6 months after closing and the remaining $200M 12 months after closing based on revenue earnout incentives. The deal is expected to close by end of March or beginning of April. AdColony did $211M in revenue and $9.8M in EBITDA in 2020 and was just hitting profitability.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Based on our 15% revenue growth assumption and ~12% EBITDA margins, we estimate Ad Colony could add ~$240M to revenues and ~$30M in EBITDA for APPS in 2021. We think the AdColony acquisition was a great buy by APPS given the cheap buyout price of only ~2x revenues and potential for significant synergies/cross selling between the companies." He went on to state "AdColony is their first move to vertically integrate and allow them to participate in advertising in apps. We think there is a significant opportunity with APPS’ Single Tap business as they know which customers have this and can layer in AdColony’s solutions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!