Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (DTEGY) PT Lowered to EUR22 at Barclays
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Barclays lowered its price target on Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (OTC: DTEGY) to EUR22.00 (from EUR23.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.84 at Morgan Stanley
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
- Eversource Energy (ES) PT Lowered to $82 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!