Deutsche Bank Starts XPO Logistics (XPO) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends near flat; utilities drop, focus on rate outlook
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60. The stock was also named Top Pick.
Analyst Amit Mehrotra said, "We see 80% upside in shares of XPO Logistics (XPO) as mgmt’s massive transformation enters the harvesting stage and cost actions increasingly drop to the bottom line. All told we see EBITDA increasing 30% by 2018 (vs. 2016), translating to over $300M in incremental cash flow which we estimate is worth over $20 per share in equity value. Most importantly our forecasts do not overly rely on outside/macro factors, with over half of expected growth based on cost actions in various stages of execution. Ultimately we think our price target will prove conservative, as the macro turns and deleveraging accelerates."
Shares of XPO Logistics closed at $32.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts ProMIS Neurosciences (PMN) at Buy
- Structure Therapeutics (GPCR) PT More Than Doubled to $83 at BMO Capital
- Mizuho Securities Starts SunOpta (STKL) at Buy; Sees 167% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!