Deutsche Bank Starts Inova Technology, Inc. (INVA) at Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Inova Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Esther Rajavelu views the company as an attractive cash flow story based on stable revenues coupled with significant potential for operating leverage. However, they are neutral on the stock amid concerns about revenue concentration and no near-term growth opportunities outside of the GSK partnership.
Shares of Inova Technology, Inc. closed at $13.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP8.85 at Barclays
- Telstra Corp. (TLS:AU) (TLSYY) PT Raised to AUD5.10 at HSBC
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR8.90 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!