Deutsche Bank Starts Inova Technology, Inc. (INVA) at Hold
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Inova Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Esther Rajavelu views the company as an attractive cash flow story based on stable revenues coupled with significant potential for operating leverage. However, they are neutral on the stock amid concerns about revenue concentration and no near-term growth opportunities outside of the GSK partnership.
Shares of Inova Technology, Inc. closed at $13.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!