Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating and $187 PT on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following Announcement of $7/Sh Special Div. & Quarterly Div. Hike
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank reiterates Buy rating and $187 price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) following capital return announcements.
Analyst Paul Trussell notes management confirmed a special dividend for shareholders of $7/share, seemingly earlier and larger than expected, while raising the quarterly dividend to 50c (from 45c).
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $172.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
- SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
- PetroChina Co Ltd (H-Shares) (857:HK) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!