Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating and $187 PT on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following Announcement of $7/Sh Special Div. & Quarterly Div. Hike
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank reiterates Buy rating and $187 price target on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) following capital return announcements.
Analyst Paul Trussell notes management confirmed a special dividend for shareholders of $7/share, seemingly earlier and larger than expected, while raising the quarterly dividend to 50c (from 45c).
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $172.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR82 at Societe Generale
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.70 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!