Deutsche Bank Downgrades Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ) to Hold, 'Weaker Outlook for 2023'
- Shares close mixed, Nvidia's 3% rise offsets debt ceiling jitters
- Nvidia surges past $1 trillion valuation amid boom in AI interest
- Analysts rush to raise Broadcom (AVGO) numbers on strong chip orders; Shares gain
- Cathie Wood says Nvidia too expensive, Tesla to benefit from AI boom
- Jet used by Tesla CEO Elon Musk lands in China - Reuters
Get Alerts NDAQ Hot Sheet
14 Buy, 14 Hold, 3 Sell
Rating Trend: = Flat
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 3 | New: 43
Join SI Premium – FREE
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell downgraded Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: NDAQ) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60.00 (from $72.00).
The analyst comments "Post 4Q results and our revised view on forward estimates, we are downgrading NDAQ from Buy to Hold. We think 2023 will become a considerably more challenging year for NDAQ than previously anticipated, due to 1) a higher expense growth trajectory than expected, 2) slower recurring revenue growth in several Solutions business due mostly to an extension of sales cycles, 3) likelihood of a more adverse impact from lower equity markets on recurring revenue than anticipated, 4) we now believe 2023 results will have negative operating leverage with 5% expense growth vs. 2% Solutions recurring revenue growth, and 5) nonGAAP EPS growth may be negative for the first time since 2012 and we do not foresee any revenue or expense catalysts emerging for at least the next few quarters."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. click here. For more ratings news on Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. click here.
Shares of Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. closed at $58.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ) PT Lowered to $28 at Tigress Financial Partners, 'continues to benefit from strong rental car demand'
- Daqin Railway Co Ltd (601006:CH) PT Raised to RMB9 at Credit Suisse
- Hefei Meiya Optoelectronic Technology Inc (002690:CH) PT Lowered to RMB29.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!