Deutsche Bank (DBK:GR) (DB) PT Raised to EUR15 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
JPMorgan analyst Kian Abouhossein raised the price target on Deutsche Bank (DBK:GR) (NYSE: DB) to EUR15.00 (from EUR13.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.30 at JPMorgan
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,780 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!