Detsky Mir PJSC (DSKY:RM) PT Lowered to RUB180 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Goldman Sachs analyst Maxim Nekrasov lowered the price target on Detsky Mir PJSC (DSKY:RM) to RUB180.00 (from RUB185.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at Barclays
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Barclays
- Unicaja (UNI:SM) PT Raised to EUR1.10 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!