Derwent London Plc. (DLN:LN) PT Lowered to GBP39.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Goldman Sachs analyst Jonathan Kownator lowered the price target on Derwent London Plc. (DLN:LN) to GBP39.30 (from GBP40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthomer Plc (SYNT:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.95 at UBS
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR140 at UBS
- elementis Plc (ELM:LN) (ELMTY) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!