Dermapharm Holding SE (DMP:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at Berenberg
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Berenberg analyst Charlotte Friedrichs raised the price target on Dermapharm Holding SE (DMP:GR) to EUR72.00 (from EUR53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, 'Pushing Past Pandemic Pull Forward'
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (ST:SP) (SGAPY) PT Raised to SGD2.60 at JPMorgan
- Somfy SA (SO:FP) PT Raised to EUR160 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!