Dentsu Inc. (4324:JP) (DNTUF) PT Lowered to JPY5,700 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
CLSA analyst Hideo Noda lowered the price target on Dentsu Inc. (4324:JP) (OTC: DNTUF) to JPY5,700.00 (from JPY6,000.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topdanmark (TOP:DC) (TPDKY) PT Raised to DKK423 at UBS
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Jefferies
- Hu Lane Associate Inc (6279:TT) PT Raised to NT$155 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!