Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,150 at CLSA
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
CLSA analyst Leonne Chen raised the price target on Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (OTC: DNZOY) to JPY9,150.00 (from JPY7,400.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (GBNXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$22 at CIBC
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!