Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Macquarie analyst James Hong raised the price target on Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (OTC: DNZOY) to JPY9,000.00 (from JPY8,500.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Raises Adobe (ADBE) PT to $765, Would Buy Weakness
- Inventiva SA (IVA:FP) (IVA) PT Raised to EUR14.10 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Jackson Financial inc. (JXN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!