Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) PT Raised to EUR173 at Credit Suisse
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Credit Suisse analyst Joseph Barnet-Lamb raised the price target on Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (OTC: DLVHF) to EUR173.00 (from EUR170.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR12.75 at Barclays
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR330 at Barclays
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR560 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!