Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Raised to 'Street High' $435 at Cowen
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst John Kernan raised the price target on Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) to 'Street High' $435.00 (from $365.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Brand positioning and innovation with UGG and HOKA are producing improved DTC economics and an inflection in the model. We expect increased investments in infrastructure around DCs, logistics and tools to scale digital in FY22 to raise SG&A rates. Consensus estimates largely capture this dynamic and as we look into FY23 we see more upside to consensus margin expectations."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeCo Daily Needs REIT (HDN:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.52 at Goldman Sachs
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD1.70 at JPMorgan
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!