Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Raised to $76 at Canaccord Genuity; Reiterates Buy
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity raised its price target on Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) to $76.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Buy rating. DECK reported a 4Q sales beat of $11.6M, EPS of +11c beat -2c estimates. However, analyst Camilo Lyon beleives that the real story is the cost savings plan intended to generate $100M in incremental EBIT over the next three years.
Based on work it has done to improve the health of its US distribution channels, segment the UGG brand across price points/channels, and hire new talent across the organization, DECK expects to generate sales of $2B and an EBIT margin of 13% in 2020, yielding $260M in EBIT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- WH Smith (SMWH:LN) (WHTPF) PT Raised to GBP21 at RBC Capital
- TI Fluid Systems Plc. (TIFS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!