Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Raised to $400 at Jefferies
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Janine Stichter raised the price target on Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) to $400.00 (from $346.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "'3Q marked another quarter with upside across the P&L, speaking to exceptional management that has put DECK's brands in heavy demand. Growth across a younger customer base, which is showing appetite for product across the entire assortment, point to multi-year growth ahead for UGG, especially with EMEA starting to kick in. HOKA'srunway remains long. Reiterate Buy, PT to $400."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $960 at Stifel
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!