Dawson James Starts Genprex (GNPX) at Buy
- Wall Street spikes as Fed hints at rate hike pause
- Fed Day: '25bps seems the most likely, and best outcome' - JPMorgan
- U.S. Fed delivers small rate hike amid global banking turmoil
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise
- Meme stocks rally after GameStop posts surprise fourth-quarter profit
Get Alerts GNPX Hot Sheet
4 Buy, 1 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 15 | Down: 9 | New: 13
Join SI Premium – FREE
Dawson James initiates coverage on Genprex (NASDAQ: GNPX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.00.
The analyst comments "We project our model out to 2033. We apply a 30% risk cut to our projected revenues in our product model in addition to our 30% risk rate applied in our Free Cash Flow to the Firm (FCFF), discounted EPS (dEPS), and Sum-of-the-Parts (SOP) models. We use a fully diluted out year share count assuming multiple raises. The result is equal-weighted and averaged and rounded to the nearest whole number to derive our 12-month projected price target of $3.00. We note that as the company established proof of concept as a result of clinical trial data, the risk rate (r) is reduced, and valuation rises."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Genprex click here. For more ratings news on Genprex click here.
Shares of Genprex closed at $1.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Academy Sports and Outdoors (ASO) shares 'too inexpensive' claims Baird analyst
- Tongcheng-Elong (780:HK) PT Raised to HK$20.80 at Goldman Sachs
- H&H International Holdings (1112:HK) (BTSDF) PT Raised to HK$15.80 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!