Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR9 at Credit Suisse
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Credit Suisse analyst Sanjeet Aujla raised the price target on Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (OTC: DVDCY) to EUR9.00 (from EUR8.80) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Experian Plc. (EXPN:LN) (EXPGY) to Buy
- Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) PT Raised to AUD27.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!