Darden Restaurants (DRI) PT Raised to $95 at Piper Sandler on Momentum into August
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan raised the price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) to $95.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating after checks suggest momentum into August.
"We are raising our same-store sales estimates for F1Q21 and raising our price target onDRI shares following our recent current checks for July and August," Regan commented. "Broadly, our checks highlight sequentially improving trends across the industry driven in part by operational execution and the continuation of dining room reopenings. Heightened traction within the off-premise channel is also a meaningful contributor of late. Specific to DRI, our checks highlighted sequentially improved sales trends at both Olive Garden and LongHornthrough August which informs our raised estimates for the F1Q21 period."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR105 at UBS
- Eiffage SA (FGR:FP) (EFGSY) PT Raised to EUR112 at UBS
- TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Lowered to INR762 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!