Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (DNKEY) PT Raised to DKK127 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Deutsche Bank analyst Kazim Andac raised the price target on Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (OTC: DNKEY) to DKK127.00 (from DKK120.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Buy
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW400,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!