Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (DNKEY) PT Raised to DKK115 at JPMorgan
- Wall St ends down as investors await Fed's next steps
- Activision Blizzard Q4 results beat Wall Street estimates
- Take-Two cuts guidance again as Q3 results fall short
- ServiceNow (NOW) dips as CEO McDermott sells ~$25M in stock for property purchase
- Pinterest shares fall after missing on revenue expectations
JPMorgan analyst Sofie Peterzens raised the price target on Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (OTC: DNKEY) to DKK115.00 (from DKK107.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Downgrades Spire (SR) to Hold on Valuation
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Lowered to JPY670 at Nomura/Instinet
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$650 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!