Danone SA (BN:FP) (DANOY) PT Raised to EUR54 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Societe Generale analyst David Hayes raised the price target on Danone SA (BN:FP) (OTC: DANOY) to EUR54.00 (from EUR52.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- Voya Financial (VOYA) PT Raised to $78 at RBC Capital Following Earnings
- Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) PT Raised to $34 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!