Dankse Bank A/S (DANSK:DC) (DNSKF) PT Raised to DKK116 at BofA Securities
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
BofA Securities analyst David Taranto raised the price target on Dankse Bank A/S (DANSK:DC) (OTC: DNSKF) to DKK116.00 (from DKK105.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Raised to EUR32.10 at UBS
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR32 at UBS
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR70 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!