Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,700 at Maybank Kim Eng
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Maybank Kim Eng analyst Jigar Shah lowered the price target on Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) to INR1,700.00 (from INR2,200.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd. (NEC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Credit Suisse
- Nikon Corp (7731:JP) (NINOY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at CLSA
- News Corp (NWS:AU) (NWSA) PT Lowered to AUD38 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!