Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (DWAHY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Morgan Stanley analyst Arisa Katsuyama raised the price target on Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (OTC: DWAHY) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY3,100.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Explains Tesla's (TSLA) Auto Gross Margin Strength, PT Raised to $745
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Raised to THB69 at JPMorgan
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $180 at JPMorgan Seeing Margin Momentum Tough to Maintain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!