Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DMLRY) PT Raised to EUR82 at RBC Capital
- European shares hit highs as markets upbeat about recovery prospects
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
RBC Capital analyst Tom Narayan raised the price target on Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (OTC: DMLRY) to EUR82.00 (from EUR72.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- Takeda Pharmaceutical (4502:JP) (TAK) PT Raised to JPY4,850 at Goldman Sachs
- Andritz AG (ANDR:AV) (ADRZY) PT Raised to EUR48 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!