Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DMLRY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Harald Hendrikse raised the price target on Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (OTC: DMLRY) to EUR74.00 (from EUR70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $24 at Loop Capital
- Ampol Limited (ALD:AU) (CTXAF) PT Raised to AUD27 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!