Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DDAIF) PT Raised to EUR78 at UBS
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
UBS analyst Patrick Hummel raised the price target on Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (OTC: DDAIF) to EUR78.00 (from EUR55.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- Wolters Kluwer NV (WKL:NA) (WTKWY) PT Raised to EUR84 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Shift4 Payments (FOUR) to Outperform Citing Thursday's Pullback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!