DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVF) PT Lowered to DKK1,350 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
BofA Securities analyst Muneeba Kayani lowered the price target on DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (OTC: DSDVF) to DKK1,350.00 (from DKK1,600.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cummins India (KKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,450 at Citi
- Converge ICT Solutions Inc (CNVRG:PM) PT Lowered to PHP16 at Citi
- Swire Properties (1972:HK) (SWPFF) PT Raised to HK$25.90 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!