DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK186 at Barclays
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Barclays analyst Namita Samtani raised the price target on DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (OTC: DNHBY) to NOK186.00 (from NOK179.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK203 at Morgan Stanley
- RWE AG (RWE:GR) (RWEOY) PT Raised to EUR52 at Goldman Sachs
- Learning Technologies Group (LTG:LN) (LTTHF) PT Lowered to GBP2.14 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!