DA Davidson Sees 'Beat and Raise' for Helen of Troy (HELE)
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolon Weiser reiterated a Buy rating and $266.00 price target on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) saying they expect a 'beat and raise' tomorrow.
The analyst commented, "HELE reports F3Q22 tomorrow, with its call at 9:00 AM ET. We are reiterating our highest-on-the-Street sales and EPS estimates for the quarter. We expect HELE to raise its FY22 guidance, partly because the Osprey acquisition should be slightly accretive in F4Q22. The stock had a neutral reaction to the Osprey deal on November 29th and is up only 2% since then; HELE will have a chance to give more color at the ICR conference next week. Our rating is NEUTRAL, but we are warming up due to our higher-than-consensus estimates and increasing visibility on return to positive organic sales growth. Our PT is $266, based on 18x FY24E EPS of $14.75."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $245.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Protection Against the Coming Storm': Goldman Sachs Pops on BofA Upgrade to Buy
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (601628:CH) (LFC) PT Raised to HK$27 at Jefferies
- CPIC (2601:HK) PT Raised to HK$26 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!