DA Davidson Initiates Coverage on Rumble SPAC (CFVI) With Buy Rating and $15 Price Target
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 9, 2022 10:56 AM EDT - corrects price target to $15)
DA Davidson analyst Tom Forte initiated coverage on right-leaning online video platform Rumble with a Buy rating and $15 price target after the close of trading Thursday.
Note that Rumble, a free-to-use video sharing site whose mission is to support content creators with its purportedly neutral platform, entered into an agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald’s SPAC, CF Acquisition Corp. VI (NASDAQ: CFVI), in December 2021 and expects to de-SPAC in September 2022.
The analyst forecasts Rumble to grow its revenue at a 119.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2024.
Among the catalysts for the company’s shares over the next 12 months, the analyst mentioned (1) The launch of its ad platform and expansion of its cloud-computing services; (2) Rumble’s differentiated strategy potentially to result in a greater-than-expected number of content creators joining its platform, which could have a positive impact on engagement and monetization; (3) The company’s plans to expand its platform internationally, beyond its current footprint (Australia, Canada, France, Italy, and the U.K.)
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR425 at Nomura/Instinet
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot List, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, D.A. Davidson, Tom Forte, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!