Cyfrowy Polsat (CPS:WA) (CYFWF) PT Raised to PLN35 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Barclays raised its price target on Cyfrowy Polsat (CPS:WA) (OTC: CYFWF) to PLN35.00 (from PLN34.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$120 at CLSA
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,615 at Nomura/Instinet
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Raised to KRW120,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!