Cue Biopharma (CUE) Expected to Demonstrate Tumor Shinkage Monday AMC - BTIG
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG analyst Thomas Shrader reiterated a Buy rating and $33.00 price target on Cue Biopharma (NASDAQ: CUE) ahead of reporting delayed results on Monday night (10-Q out already)
that will include additional scan data for as many patients as possible for a significant data readout. It is believed that the company wants to show a true response of either 30% shrinkage and confirmed or at least some tumors with 15% to 20% shrinkage.
The analyst stated "Based on the approach of targeting viral antigens (true non-self targets) and the animal data, we are optimistic albeit realistic that these are very late-stage patients and the CUE-101 requires the patients to mount a meaningful anti-tumor immune response. The goal of this P1 trial is to define a monotherapy ORR greater than ~15% to 20% or two standard deviations above the expected SOC for these patients (pretty close to 0%). Barring that level of efficacy, the developmental goal for CUE-101 will likely become the characterization of dose dependent PD effects for monotherapy that support a pivotal trial in combination with a PD1 inhibitor. For reference, the ICOS-agonist mAb GSK3359609 was recently into P3 trials after showing a monotherapy ORR of 6% in a similar patient population (INDUCE-1 study, ORR = 24% was shown for Keytruda combination in CPI-naive patients)".
Shares of Cue Biopharma closed at $17.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cue Biopharma (CUE) Granted U.S. Patents on Lead Clinical Program Novel Drug Product Candidate CUE-101
- Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT) PT Lowered to NT$255 at CLSA
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD8 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!