Crown Holdings (CCK) PT Raised to $122 as Morgan Stanley Sees Guidance as Conservative
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Morgan Stanley analyst Neel Kumar raised the price target on Crown Holdings (NYSE: CCK) to $122.00 (from $114.00) after the 4Q results & 2021 outlook were well above expectations.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "we believe the company's 2021 guidance could prove conservative when accounting for the robust beverage can growth outlook and improvements in European Food & Transit Packaging earnings".
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,800 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!