Crombie REIT (CRR-U:CN) (CROMF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Canaccord Genuity analyst Mark Rothschild raised the price target on Crombie REIT (CRR-U:CN) (OTC: CROMF) to Cdn$15.50 (from Cdn$15.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Vine Energy Inc. (VEI) at Buy on Location Driven Cost Advantages
- PayPoint Plc. (PAY:LN) (PYPTF) PT Raised to GBP8.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!