Croda International (CRDA:LN) (COIHY) PT Raised to GBP65 at UBS
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
UBS analyst Andrew Stott raised the price target on Croda International (CRDA:LN) (OTC: COIHY) to GBP65.00 (from GBP64.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR202 at Morgan Stanley
- Aventus Group (AVN:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.14 at Morgan Stanley
- TCS Group Holding PLC (TCS:LI) PT Raised to $87 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!